Thursday, February 3, 2011

wounded

im smiling on the outside;
but im hurt beneath ma skin;
ma eyes r fading;ma soul is bleeding;
i try to make it seems okay;but the faith is wearing thin;

so help me heal this wound;
leave it open for way too long;
help me fill this song eventhough this is not ur fault;
that im open n im bleeding;
all over on ur brand new rug;
n i need someone to help me sew them up;

i only wanted a magazine;
i only wanted a movie screen;
i only wanted the life i read about n dream;
n now ma mind is an open book;
n now ma heart is an open wound;
n now ma life is an open soul for all to see;

so u come along; i push u away;
then kick and scream for u to stay;
coz i need someone to help me;
i need some one to help me;
to help me heal this wound;
n i need someone to help me sew them up~~

No comments:

Post a Comment