Friday, January 28, 2011

ill keep on writing;not for everyone to read;but just 4 ma heart to speak~~

Assalamualaikum
 Today imma talk bout ma selfish...selllfissshhhh frens...iyaaa si penjual ikan itu. I am kinda sad...coz i really do love all ma frens n appreciate em no matter they ever did something for me or not; n im willing to help em as much as possible;but the problem is most of em dont feel the same way; they dont give a damn if  wether im doin okay or not;they dont give a damn if what they were doin could hurt me or not. What do they want is...they wanna make profit out of me n they dont give a damn if ill be going through a hard time fulfilling their will...n yess..imma fool who would do anythin for ma frens if i could..... I may seem strong on the outside but..hey...im a HUMAN...i DO have a HEART...its beating inside of me 24/7....though sometimes it stops to witness how mean ma frens were... T_________________T ~~ merajoklah mcmni....hukk

No comments:

Post a Comment