Thursday, December 9, 2010

FaKe PlasTic Trees

 Fall back; take a look at me n u'll see im for real; i feel what only i cant feel; and if that dont appeal to ya let me know; n ill go; coz i flow better when ma colours show; and thats the way it has to be; honestly; coz creativity could never bloom in ma room; id throw it all away before i lie; so dont call me with e compromise; hang up the phone i got a back bone stronger than urs.
 U dont know; u think u know me like urself but i fear; that ur only tellin me what i wanna hear; but do u give a damn? understand that i cant not be what i am; im not the milk and cherios in ur spoon; its not a simple 'here we go' not so soon; i might have fallen for that when i was 14; n a little more green; but its amazing how a couple of years could mean;
if ur try to messin with ma head its easy to see im not down with that; im not  nobodys fool
if ur try to playin me around its easy to see; i might switch the role that we r playin; im not nobodys fool
try to look me in the eye n tell what u see inside; just try to figure out what im all about......
n if u wanna bring me down...just go ahead n try....

No comments:

Post a Comment